Carnage : Warhammer
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Carnage : Warhammer

Le site de La Carnage sur le MMoRPG Warhammer

-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Interview et traduction

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1Interview et traduction Empty Interview et traduction Sam 16 Juin - 19:55

Arrak

Arrak
Admin

Citation:
I can confirm that beta invites have went out to an initial _small_ pool of people. Those people are the first group outside Mythic's employees to have NDA access to the client. Those invites went out yesterday afternoon on the Mythic patch Thursday time schedule and those people have been able to get in game for about a day now. Those who got picked to be in this initial pool are all bound by NDA. We can only confirm the beta is on and that we are in it.

There will be no lifetime subscription available for WAR. Not a chance, prayer, hope, etc. I believe lifetime subscriptions are a not good thing for players or for the developer/publisher over the long-term. If we are doing our job, the monthly subscription price will seem quite reasonable for what you get in return. If we aren't doing our job, well, you know where that leads to. All a lifetime subscription does is bring in more money to the company in the short-term and hurt the company in the long-term by providing a financial disincentive to keep improving the product and by contrast, by providing a financial incentive to go to a new game or more expansion packs/monetization options.

In terms of the actual price, we haven't fully discussed that yet. When DAoC came out we charged just a little more than our competitors because we felt we were offering players more and that we thought that the current price point was a bit low for what we were putting into the game. I can promise you this, the price point will not be below what we are charging now for DAoC and it certainly won't be $30 USD per month.

In terms of a combined subscription plan for DAoC/UO/WAR, that's also something I've been against in the past but I'm continuing to think about it as we move forward.

The key thing to remember, as far as my attitude on this is concerned, is that if our subscription price justifies not only the development cost of WAR and continued development and support of WAR, it is a win for all of us. I want WAR's ongoing development (free stuff), customer support, expansions, etc. to be even better than what we had in DAoC and that is not an insignificant cost. It also allows us to stay away from things that I don't believe belong in WAR like ads, RMTs, etc. So, you can be assured that WAR will not be the cheapest MMORPG out there but you will always feel like you are getting a great value from the game (other than the times when you want to grab flaming torches and storm our HQ because we did something dumb).

Mark

traduction:

Je peux confirmer que des invitations pour la beta ont été envoyé a un cercle restraint de personne. Ces gens sont les premieres en dehors des employés de Mythic a obtenir un acces sous clause de non divulgation (NDA) au serveur. Ces invités sont arrivé hier après midi chez mythic et jouent au jeu depuis maintenant à peu pres un jour. Toutes ces personnes selectionné sont sous NDA. Nous pouvons juste confirmer que la Beta est en route et que nous somme en plein dedans.

"Pas d'abonnement a vie car sur le long terme, ca n'est pas bon pour les joueurs et les dévellopeurs. En effet la société manque d'argent sur le long terme donc plus assez de fond à investir dans le support client du jeu, patch, probleme du jeu, etc...

voila

++

Arrak

Sources: http://forums.mondespersistants.com/showthread.php?t=166500

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]